If you are looking for some unique wedding gift ideas that will be loved by the bride and groom, here are some ideas for you to consider.
- Money. Most couples getting married would love a gift of money. Your gift could be contributed towards something that they are saving up to buy or it could even mean that they can now afford extra wedding photos in their album.
- Upgrades. Surprise them by upgrading their plane tickets or their honeymoon accommodation. You could also gift them with a voucher for a couples spa treatment or dinner at a romantic restaurant where they will be honeymooning.
- The most expensive item in their wedding registry. If you can’t afford to buy this alone consider splitting the cost with a few of the other guests. Most couples don’t expect to get the most expensive item so this will come as a pleasant surprise.
- A couple’s photo shoot. This is an unforgettable gift that the couple will enjoy. There are a lot of professional photographers on the Australian Bridal Directory website: www.australianbridaldirectory.com.au
- A camera or a digital camcorder. If the couple doesn’t own one if these items then this will be a great gift, especially as it will be used to capture all their special moments on their honeymoon.
- Wedding night surprise. If the couple will be staying in a hotel on their wedding night upgrade their accommodation. If they aren’t surprise them with luxurious accommodation on their wedding night.
- A wedding time capsule. This is a great gift as it will encourage the couple to save all their wedding memorabilia and go through it years later so it’s a gift that keeps on giving.
- A weekend getaway or luxury spa package for two. This gift will be especially appreciated as the couple will be adjusting to life after the honeymoon and this will help them to unwind and relax once they are back home.
- Wine. If you can afford to get them one bottle they can drink now, one bottle that will be great in 10 years and one that will be great in twenty-five years. Attach notes to each bottle detailing when it can be enjoyed. You could also split the cost with some of the other guests.
- Dates. The first year of marriage is usually hectic and the couple may find dating taking a backseat. Mix and match vouchers to various restaurants and activities that the couple enjoy together and also include some new activities or experiences you think they may enjoy. Combine it with advice on the importance of dating after marriage for a truly memorable gift.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.